Design and build high-scale, web applications that run non-stop around the globe
Web Development Intern
Do you enjoy programming and creating useful features to bring values to web users? If yes, you may be the one we are looking for!
The kind of stuff you’ll be doing
- Participate in a team-oriented environment to plan, design and develop web-based applications.
- Work with UX/UI Designer and Lead Developer to implement web applications.
- Enhance existing functions to improve user experience.
The kind of requirements we expect
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent
- Good understanding in Object Oriented programming and MVC framework
- Responsible and a good team player
- Available for at least 2-3 months
- Strong opinions, weakly held
If you are self-motivated, with positive attitude and ambitious to make an impact, we invite you to send your resume and portfolio to us.
What you can expect
- An open office and vibrant startup environment. Lots of food and drinks!
- Working with experienced, motivated and talented colleagues
- Take on responsibility from the first day
- Opportunity to see your input or ideas being implemented and make an impact to hundreds of thousand users worldwide
- Casual dress code and friendly team :)