Manage Product Design, Usability and User Happiness at PanelPlace
UI UX Designer (Remote - Contract/Freelance)
User Interface, User Experience, Usability Test, Split testing. Do these terms get you excited? If yes, you may be the one we are looking for.
The kind of stuff you’ll be doing
- Lead the UX/UI initiative by collaborating closely with the product owners and development teams to create top-notch product experiences
- Responsible for UX/UI Design for Web application, iOS and Android Mobile Applications
- Create wireframes and early-stage prototypes for quick validation with key users/customers
- Collaborate on evolving our style guides
- Work closely with developer for UI implementation
- Define and drive the user experience strategy and design solutions for a set of products based on usability, intuitiveness, consistency, business goals and time to market
- Conduct user research and testing, ensuring usability and product consistency
- Derive user experience requirements from user stories and document them in workflows and designs
- Work out content strategy, information architecture and design for an intuitive and easy to use user experience
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
The kind of requirements we expect
- Organized, focus and self-motivated to be successful and productive working remotely.
- At least 1 year of UI UX design experience
- Solid understanding of UX/UI design fundamentals
- Ability to draft User Experience and UI Design deliverables (workflows, information architecture, create wireframes, storyboards, prototypes, conceptual designs, etc.)
- Experience using design tools such as Sketch, Figma and InVision
- Well versed in, and opinionated about visual and user experience design
- Well rounded understanding of information architecture
- Great taste and aesthetic sensibility
- Idealistic, yet pragmatic
- Ability to explain why a design works or why it doesn’t
- Love of iterative development
- Experience with web and mobile app designs and usability is a must
- Independently drive areas of the expertise with a sense of passion and ownership
- Have a good understanding with Startup environment & challenges
A portfolio of relevant work is required for consideration. It should illustrate your involvement and how you contributed to solving specific design problem. If you are interested in the position, please complete the 2 steps applications process below.
What you can expect
- Take on responsibility from the first day.
- Opportunity to see your input or ideas being implemented and make an impact to hundreds of thousand users worldwide.
- Subsidy for work related self-development books and courses