Marketing and Growth Hacking at PanelPlace
Marketing Lead (Remote - Full Time)
As a Marketing Lead, you will be at the forefront of building strong awareness and driving growth for PanelPlace. To thrive in this role, you will need to be a strong marketer, who is analytical, performance driven, strategic, and creative. You will help shape and drive the marketing strategy across all relevant platforms and channels. You will need to be product focused and have a passion to create great brand.
The kind of stuff you’ll be doing
- Assume ownership of the conceptualizing, implementation, and executing end-to-end marketing strategies (online and offline) to drive the growth of PanelPlace marketplace
- Acquire strong knowledge about the strategies required to win the APAC market, in relation to the digital products, traffic acquisition, and growth tactics
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics of marketing campaigns regularly and build processes to increase efficient return on marketing spend through a data-driven decision making
- Work with media owners (paid marketing, partnerships, social media, product) to develop effective strategies for customer acquisition and user engagement
- Lead Partnership Marketing efforts to develop cooperation with business partners
- Oversee, manage and expand in-house affiliate program
- Identify, evaluate, and assess strategic business opportunities
The kind of requirements we expect
- Organized, focus and self-motivated to be successful and productive working remotely.
- A self-starter, independent, curious and result-oriented individual with a strong sense of responsibility
- Solid experience in marketing; prior experience in performance marketing and/or eCommerce industry would be a strong plus
- Prior experience in leading projects and stakeholder management
- Experience of working in a lean and agile environment with hands-on experience of relevant techniques and tools
- Not afraid with uncharted territory always open to exploring something foreign and new. Never-say-die attitude. Not discouraged by failures or mistakes
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English
- Key leader. Able to lead, manage and mentor when the team grows
Please complete the 2 steps application process below if you are up to the challenge!
What you can expect
- Interesting, challenging work + a friendly, inclusive culture.
- Opportunity to see your input or ideas being implemented and make an impact to hundreds of thousand users worldwide.
- Bonuses and profit sharing.
- Subsidy for work related personal development books and courses.