Help customers get maximum value out of PanelPlace services and grow PanelPlace portfolio of clients worldwide
Customer Success Lead (Remote - Full Time)
Delivering Customer Success is an important focus for PanelPlace and we are committed to delighting our customers at every interaction. Understanding our Customer’s needs, creating the right engagement for the right customer at the right time is key. The Customer Success team help to ensure we understand customer needs, and create and manage a set of offerings that result in highly successful and loyal customers.
The kind of stuff you’ll be doing
- Understand PanelPlace's technology and value proposition.
- Serve as a point of contact for existing clients on their campaigns and PanelPlace's product and services.
- Responsible for account management, client communications and conflict resolution.
- Drive adoption and implementation to support account retention and renewal.
- Discover client's business needs and proposing appropriate solutions.
- Onboard, guide and nurture values for each account.
- Develop trust and maintains excellent client relationship.
- Build and maintain a portfolio of clients and develop close personal customer relationships to grow and nurture your accounts.
- Work with Business Development team and Product team to support customization and integrations.
The kind of requirements we expect
- Organized, focus and self-motivated to be successful and productive working remotely.
- Independent, resourceful and have a strong sense of responsibility.
- A team player. It's always about the team.
- Eager to learn and have a keen desire to contribute to the team success.
- Minimum 1 year of client facing or account management role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be fluent in English. Fluent in another APAC language is a plus.
- Willing to go the extra miles.
- Good business sense and good relationship management with consultative, problem solving skills.
- Experience with CRM tools and are tech savvy (eg. Atlassian, Hubspot, Slack, Zendesk.)
- Have good understanding about working in a start-up.
A portfolio of relevant work is required for consideration. It should illustrate your involvement and how you contributed to solving specific problem. If you are up to the challenge, please complete the 2 steps application below.
What you can expect
- Take on responsibility from the first day
- Opportunity to see your input or ideas being implemented and make an impact to our clients worldwide
- Subsidy for self-development books and courses
- Bonuses and profit sharing