Help customers get maximum value out of PanelPlace services and grow PanelPlace portfolio of clients worldwide
Customer Success Lead
Delivering Customer Success is an important focus for PanelPlace and we are committed to delighting our customers at every interaction. Understanding our Customer’s needs, creating the right engagement for the right customer at the right time is key. The Customer Success team help to ensure we understand customer needs, and create and manage a set of offerings that result in highly successful and loyal customers.
- Understand PanelPlace's technology and value proposition.
- Serve as a point of contact for PanelPlace's product and services.
- Responsible for account management, client communications and conflict resolution.
- Drive adoption and implementation to support account retention and renewal.
- Discovering client's business needs and proposing appropriate solutions.
- Onboard, track and coordinate all activities occurring for each account.
- Negotiating, closing contracts and maintains excellent client relationship with existing client.
- Build and maintain a portfolio of clients and develop close personal customer relationships to grow and nurture your accounts.
- Work with Sales Manager and Product team to support customization and integrations.
- Minimum 1 year of client facing or account management role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
- Fluent in another APAC language.
- Smart and business savvy with consultative, problem solving, and escalation resolution skills.
- Experience with CRM tools and are tech savvy (eg. Atlassian, Hubspot, Slack, Zendesk.)
- Independent, resourceful, sales and result-oriented, responsible.
- A team player, strong business sense and relationship management.
- Self-motivated, eager to learn and keen desire to contribute.
- Organized, quick learner who works well under pressure.
- Have interest and understanding about working in a start-up.
A portfolio of relevant work is required for consideration. It should illustrate your involvement and how you contributed to solving specific problem.
What you can expect
- An open office and vibrant startup environment. Lots of food and drinks!
- Working with experienced, motivated and talented colleagues
- Take on responsibility from the first day
- Opportunity to see your input or ideas being implemented and make an impact to our clients worldwide
- Casual dress code and friendly team :)