Business Development and Project Management at PanelPlace
Business Operations Intern
PanelPlace has an opening for Business Operations Intern to help manage our business development and operation processes.
The kind of stuff you’ll be doing
- Ensure smooth day-to-day operations.
- Conduct research, analysis and create insights from data.
- Source for potential customers and assist the team to form a strategic partnership.
- Manage the customer relationship management database.
- Assist in project campaign implementation and performance monitoring.
- Assist in developing content and materials for member support.
- Support member queries for our platform.
- Other ad-hoc operational tasks.
The kind of requirements we expect
- Based in Singapore.
- A minimum period of 3 months.
- Singaporean/ PR/ Overseas graduates that qualify for Singapore Work Holiday Pass only.
- Open for University students or waiting for start of school term.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/ Google Suite.
- People oriented, enjoy helping others and have a good learning attitude.
- Organized, detail-oriented and meticulous with good follow-through.
- Understand or have the interest and aptitude to learn about project management and business operation is a plus!
- Interested in experiencing the startup scene.
Please complete the 2 steps application process below if you are up for the challenge!
What you can expect
- Take on responsibility and spearhead projects/initiatives.
- Hands on experience in business operations and project management.
- A chance to cross team and experience what other departments are doing. (only for 6 months internship and longer)