Business Development and Project Management at PanelPlace
Business Operations Intern
PanelPlace has an opening for Business Operations Intern to help manage our business development and operation processes.
- Ensure smooth day-to-day operations.
- Conduct research, analysis and create insights from data.
- Source for potential customers and assist the team to form a strategic partnership.
- Manage the customer relationship management database.
- Assist in project campaign implementation and performance monitoring.
- Assist in developing content and materials for member support.
- Support member queries for our platform.
- Other ad-hoc operational tasks.
- Based in Singapore.
- A minimum period of 3 months.
- Singaporean/ PR/ Overseas graduates that qualify for Singapore Work Holiday Pass only.
- Open for University students or waiting for start of school term.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/ Google Suite.
- People oriented, enjoy helping others and have a good learning attitude.
- Organized, detail-oriented and meticulous with good follow-through.
- Understand or have the interest and aptitude to learn about project management and business operation is a plus!
- Interested in experiencing the startup scene.
Next Internship Program will start from August/September onward! Please complete the 2 steps application process below if you are up for the challenge :)
What you can expect
- An open office and vibrant startup environment. Lots of food and drinks!
- Working with experienced, motivated and talented colleagues.
- Take on responsibility and spearhead projects/initiatives.
- Hands on experience in business operations and project management.
- A chance to cross team and experience what other departments are doing. (only for 6 months internship and longer)