Business Operations at PanelPlace
Business Operations Executive
PanelPlace has an opening for Business Operations to manage business growth and operation processes.
- Ensure smooth day-to-day operations.
- Conduct research, analysis and create insights from data for daily reporting.
- Source for potential advertisers and assist in customer onboarding.
- Manage project launch and monitor the performance.
- Support member queries and reviews for our marketplace.
- Other ad-hoc operational tasks.
- Based in Singapore. Eligible to work in Singapore.
- Excellent English written skills. Fluent in another language is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/ Google Suite.
- Able to work independently with a structured workflow. Must be IT Savvy.
- People oriented, enjoy helping others and have a good learning attitude.
- Highly responsible, organized, detail-oriented and meticulous with good follow-through.
Please complete the 2 steps application process below if you are up for the challenge :)
What you can expect
- Flexible working hours. Students looking for part-time or internship are welcome to apply!
- An open office environment. Lots of food and drinks!
- Working with experienced, motivated and talented colleagues. Flat organizational structure.
- Take on responsibility and spearhead projects/initiatives.
- Many hands-on opportunities in business operations, project management, data analytics, advertising and startup process!