Happy new year! This is the first member feature of the year! These member features are to thank members for their love and support all these years, as well as to benefit everyone with these helpful paid survey tips.
In the last one, we had Aiman from Malaysia share with us his tips to frequent paid survey cashouts. This time, we have Vanessa from Singapore! She has been one of our members since 2013, and in this feature, we get to know more about her survey experience and are so glad to have her share her thoughts with us!
Vanessa's Tips On Identifying Credible Survey Panels
1. Hi, could you give us an introduction of yourself?
Hello! I'm Vanessa, I work as an analyst in a bank. In my free time, I like to work out and prepare healthy home-cooked meals. I have an adventurous spirit, but I treasure some quiet time to read too.
2. How often do you do surveys?
I do surveys about 5 times a week, mostly after work during the weekdays and when I'm free during the weekend.
3. What is your favourite Survey Panel and why?
My favourite survey panel is Global Test Market as their surveys are sent very frequently and the rewards are quick and easy to cash out.
4. Are there any particular survey topics you enjoy doing the most?
Food! Who doesn't enjoy food?
5. Could you name a few of the most interesting or unexpected questions you have gotten from a survey? What was your reaction?
I’ve done a few surveys that asked for opinions on certain products which are still in the pipeline. I think that it’s exciting to know about new things first before others!
6. Could you share with us your PanelPlace story?
I think I've been a member for slightly more than 3 years now! I use the PanelPlace platform to keep track of the survey panels I've joined. The interface is easy and clean which is very user-friendly. I also like how we are able to share our earning proofs with others because that helps them determine if the panel is credible.
7. Have you had any reservations about paid surveys before joining us? Has your thinking changed since?
My first thought was, "Is it really legitimate? Will they need my bank account number?" But after scrolling through some earning proofs, it convinced me that these are actually real rewards and are cashed out without needing any sensitive information.
8. What do you think about paid surveys?
I do paid surveys to pass time and earn some rewards at the same time. I recommend those who usually have time to spare and don't know what to do, to do paid surveys. There is usually some free time like when commuting to and from work.
9. What was the biggest problem you faced when doing paid surveys for multiple survey panels?
Some of the surveys don't allow you to do it more than once. But sometimes, the same surveys can be offered from different survey panels and that's fine since your rewards will be credited to one of your accounts anyway!
10. What would you tell people who are considering doing Paid Surveys?
You should definitely do surveys when you have some spare time!
11. Is there anything else you would like to say to the PanelPlace community or team?
Just keep swimming and continue doing what you do!
Thank you, Vanessa, for your tips and sharing! In Vanessa’s survey journey, she faced various doubts but learned to identify the right surveys for herself with the help of the earning proofs available. I believe that in each of your survey experiences you have faced similar doubts, so I hope that Vanessa’s sharing has spurred everyone on in their paid survey journey!
Once again, it was great getting to know more of our member Vanessa, we wish her and everyone a fruitful survey journey!