Business Development and Project Management at PanelPlace
Business Operation Intern
PanelPlace has an opening for Business Operation Intern to help manage our business development and operation processes.
- Ensure smooth day-to-day operations.
- Conduct research, analysis, create insights from data.
- Source for sales leads and assist the team to form strategic partnership.
- Manage the customer relationship management database.
- Assist in project campaign implementation and monitoring.
- Support member queries for our platform.
- Other ad-hoc operational tasks.
- Based in Singapore.
- A minimum period of 3 months.
- Singaporean/ PR/ Overseas graduates that qualify for Singapore Work Holiday Pass only.
- Open for Diploma to University graduates.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/ Google Suite.
- People oriented, enjoy helping others and have a good learning attitude.
- Organized, detail-oriented and meticulous with good follow-through.
- Understand or have the interest and aptitude to learn about data analytics, business development or digital marketing is a plus.
- Interested in experiencing the startup scene.
What you can expect
- An open office and vibrant startup environment. Lots of food and drinks!
- Working with experienced, motivated and talented colleagues.
- Take on responsibility and spearhead projects/initiatives.
- Hands on experience in business operations, data analytics and marketing operations.
- A chance to cross team and experience what other departments are doing. (only for 6 months internship period)