Bring client on board to grow their user base and expand PanelPlace portfolio of clients worldwide.
Business Development Lead
Helping customers to grow their user base is an important focus for PanelPlace. The Business Development team needs to understand our customer needs and help customers to create a successful user acquisition campaign on our platform.
- Serve as a point of contact for inquiries on PanelPlace's products and services.
- Persistent in sourcing for potential customers who will be benefited from PanelPlace services.
- Discovering client's business needs and proposing appropriate solutions.
- Acquire new customers across various verticals that PanelPlace covers.
- Onboard and coordinate customer's campaigns with Project team.
- Negotiating, closing contracts and maintains excellent client relationship.
- Work with Project and Product team to generate scalable, repeatable and predictable revenue.
- Innovate and improve business development strategies with the team.
- Minimum 2 years of client facing or business development/sales role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
- Fluent in another APAC language.
- Smart and business savvy with consultative, problem solving skills.
- Experience with CRM tools and are tech savvy (eg. Salesforce, Hubspot, Slack)
- Independent, resourceful, persistent, sales and result-oriented, responsible.
- A team player, strong business sense and relationship management.
- Self-motivated, eager to learn and keen desire to contribute.
- Organized, quick learner who works well under pressure.
- Have interest and understanding about working in a start-up.
A portfolio of relevant work is required for consideration. It should illustrate your involvement and how you contributed to growing the business. If you are up to the challenge, please complete the 2 steps application process below.
What you can expect
- An open office and vibrant startup environment. Lots of food and drinks!
- Working with experienced, motivated and talented colleagues
- Take on responsibility from the first day
- Opportunity to see your input or ideas being implemented and make an impact to our clients worldwide
- Casual dress code and friendly team :)